SIXTH FORM DRESS CODE
Sixth Formers should take pride in their school and themselves. They should look smart and presentable at all times. Students should dress in formal business wear. Students have a choice which can be made from the following:
- A business-style suit or smart trousers (no chinos) with a suit jacket
- A skirt, business-style dress with a suit jacket
- Tailored trouser only: no chinos, jeans, leggings or stretched trousers
- Collared shirt, a smart blouse, or top (including polo-neck jumpers)
- Full-length neck tie
- Optional jumper or cardigan in a fine weave (plain, v neck, no sweatshirt material)
- Black or brown sensible, formal shoes. No trainers or boots. Sensible heels may be worn
- Hoodies are not permitted. Jumpers with logos may not be worn
Sixth Form games afternoon:
- Black hoodie with school logo.
- Black polo shirt with the school logo.
- Black shorts / tracksuit bottoms.
- Girls may wear running leggings.
- Appropriate clothes for rugby may be worn.
- Coats, hats and scarves must be removed on entering the school buildings.
- Earrings should be studs and students should have no more than one piercing in each lobe.
- Jewellery related to sincere religious observance may be worn.
- Any nasal or other facial piercing must be removed
- Students may have facial hair, but it should be kempt.
- All students should remain in uniform all day including study periods and time in boarding houses.
- No extreme hairstyles are permitted in terms of cut or colour.
The final decision in relation to the Dress Code rests with a member of the Sixth Form team.