Boarding Inspection 2018
The boarding inspection was carried out in March 2018 and boarding at the School was found to be OUTSTANDING! Ofsted found that pupils at this School had a very positive experience in boarding. Here is what they said:
- The school provides a secure environment in which children and young people flourish, achieve academically, stretch their abilities and develop social skills.
- Staff have been remarkably successful in improving the life experience of children and young people, and in expanding their future life chances.
- Despite the large numbers of pupils who board, staff manage to find time to give pupils excellent individual support.
Our boarders agreed with Ofsted and told them:
- "I would not be where I am now if it were not for this school."
- "I love… the range of activities. I'm always busy rushing around having an awesome time."
- "In my last school I couldn’t really be myself; here you feel like you can."
School Inspection 2016
The interim inspection was carried out on 21st April 2016 and concluded that the School continues to be a 'Good' school. The report found the following:
- Pupils speak highly of their experiences at the school and are proud to be members of this unique community.
- There is a culture of high expectations and aspiration that set the tone for achievement among pupils.
- The school's range of subjects and experiences (the curriculum) are exciting and so pupils are highly engaged and work hard in lessons.
- Safeguarding is effective.
You can find all of the School's Ofsted reports here.